If you apply an official invitation letter to support your entry visa application,
please submit this electronic form to our Official Travel Agent 'Burnaby-Solutions Guangzhou' directly on or before Feb 08, 2023 to apply for official invitation
letter to support your entry visa application.
1. China has been adjusting its entry requirements from time to time based on its development of pandemic. Applicants are advised to contact your local Chinese Embassy / Consulate General to check the
latest entry policies, visa application procedures and quarantine requirements before visiting China, and ensure the Embassy / Consulate General concerned can accept your visa application.
2. 'Official Invitation Letter' issued by ¡®Burnaby-Solutions¡¯ only serves as a supporting document to apply for Business Visa. Applicant should complete and return this Form to ¡®Burnaby-Solutions¡¯ with full payment.
3. Once approved, ¡®Burnaby-Solutions¡¯ will send you the invitation letter by email. Please bring along the invitation letter together with your passport and other related documents to your nearby Chinese Embassy
or relevant Consulate General to apply for visa.
4. If original copy of the invitation letter is needed, applicant has to bear the costs involved in international courier service.
5. Due to the global pandemic and uncertainty on entry policy, the Chinese Embassy or Consulate General concerned may require other additional information and impose additional charges for their paperwork.
6. All applicants¡¯ passports must be valid for at least SIX MONTHS beyond the intended date of travel to enter China or any other destination. Please make photocopies of this Form or inform ¡®Burnaby-Solutions¡¯ by email if more than one applicant require official visa invitation letter.